- Safely and effectively cleans compressors on-line when running at any speed and load
- The most effective non-solvent cleaner
- Meets the most stringent requirements of gas turbine manufacturers and US Mil Specs
- Ideal for light and frequent on-line washing of any type of industrial, marine or aviation gas turbine to maintain in-service output and fuel efficiency
- On-line cleaning avoids damaging shutdown /start-up thermal cycles and starter wear and tear which result from off-line crank washing
- Also ideal for off-line cleaning due to high biodegradability
- Non-flammable and mixes readily with most antifreeze agents to allow sub-zero on-line /off-line cleaning
- Supplied in concentrated form to reduce transport and handling costs and minimize storage requirements
- World-wide product support
- The product is non-toxic and evaluation of LC 50* value meets the IMO regulations.
Is normally performed by mixing one part of FALCHEM 27 concentrate with four parts of distilled water or good quality dematerialized water. The volume of chemical solution needed per wash and the optimum cleaning frequency will depend upon engine size, fouling tendency etc.
FALCHEM 27 can be use with any on-line/off line injection system but for optimum cleaning results and economic usage of chemicals,
fully automated atomizing injection systems to suit any engine type.
Off-Line Crank Washing
Concentrated FALCHEM 27 is normally mixed with 4 parts of distilled water or good quality dematerialized water .The solution is injected at cranking speed, allowed to soak for 20 to 60 minutes
then rinse thoroughly at cranking speed.