FALCHEM ANTIFOULENT SEA WATER LINE FOULING INHIBITOR
- The poisonous effect for human, animals and fish is very weak.
- The method of storage and injection to seawater are very easy and simple, there is no special equipment.
- It contains no heavy metals, polychlorinated biphenyl (PCB), phenols or similar harmful substances.
- Feed FALCHEM ANTIFOULENT neat by dosing pump, the typical dosage is around 0.5 to 5 ppm against seawater flow rate.
- Optimum dosage should be determined by water temperature as well as residual of FALCHEM ANTIFOULENT.