FALCHEM CEMENT X CEMENT REMOVER
- Ideal for the removal of cement deposits and dry stains.
- Acts quickly and thoroughly.
- It is applicable to all metal surfaces and parts except those being galvanized and those made of Tin, Zinc and Aluminum.
- It is a water-soluble and non-flammable liquid mixture.
- Safe to use on rubber and plastic compounds.
- Can be combined with specific range FALCHEM products.
- Replaces the use of other products, which fail to treat awkward situations like the removal of salt deposits and other hard deposits such as rust.
- Cost effective, easy to apply and use.
Undiluted: In cases where we deal with heavy deposit build-up, CEMENT REMOVER must be applied undiluted. Diluted: In cases of light deposition, on large surface areas, a solution between 10-
40% may be used.
B. Cleaning Procedure
Undiluted/Diluted: In parts such as corner cavities, tank skeleton inlets, etc, CEMENT REMOVER must be carefully poured and/or applied by conventional means such as a hard brush, mop, sponge or any other manual devices feasible to move with rapid and irregular action. Let it soak for 15 minutes. Afterwards, wash thoroughly by applying high-pressure water source. In case of deposit persistence, repeat the cleaning procedure.