FALCHEM GAS SIDE CLEANER
• Rapid and complete removal of soot.
• Neutralize acidic components.
• Reduces thermal drain blockages.
• Maintains thermal efficiency of unit.
• Greatly reduces fire risk.
- Check that casing drains to bilge are clear (as applicable).
- Open turbo charger drain to bilge
- Prepare spray equipment and connect GAS SIDE CLEANER LIQUID drum
- Spray GAS SIDE CLEANER Liquid starting from the highest points ensuring that enough product is applied to allow thorough wetting of tubes/fins below an especially out of sight.
- Allow product to soak for 30-60 minutes.
- Using a fresh water jet, wash off deposits starting from the highest point.
- Keep checking grains from castings etc. during wash down.
- Inspect system thoroughly, repeat if necessary.
WATER WASH SYSTEMS:
GAS SIDE CLEANER LIQUID provides a portable ECONOMISER WASHDOWN UNIT for low and high pressure jetting of economizers etc. This is a complete pump, hose and lance system which takes
suction directly from the GAS SIDE CLEANER LIQUID drum. Vessels with permanents