FALCHEM LIQUID COUGULANT
- Liquid product, easy to feed.
- Keeps sludge dispersed for efficient removal by blow down.
- Used in conjunction with FALCHEM Marine Chemicals standard range of Boiler water treatments.
- Prevents the formation of adherent deposits and sledges in boilers.
- Keeps boilers clean and extends boiler operational time between cleaning.
FALCHEM LIQUID SLUDGE COAGULANT prevents the formation of scale on boiler internal surfaces. Sludge is kept dispersed in small particles and conditioned to be removed by normal blow down.
In this way tube overheating due to scale deposits is avoided. The treatment is primarily used in conjunction with Hardness Control, but also with other FALCHEM
FALCHEM LIQUID SLUDGE COAGULANT can also be used where oil contamination has been experienced, the oil being required to be coagulated for removal by blow down. However, it must be noted
that if oil contamination is continuous and excessive, then offline cleaning will be required. The source of oil contamination must be stopped immediately.
For optimum result dose FALCHEM LIQUID SLUDGE COAGULANT directly to the boiler via the bypass pot-feed installed in the boiler feed water line. It is possible to mix the FALCHEM LIQUID SLUDGE COAGULANT with water and add to the boiler hot well or add it to the boiler feed with a metering pump.