• ECONOMICAL – Highly concentrated formula for dilution up to 10 parts water. Use according
to strength required
• EASY TO USE – Simply spray on hose off application do not require specially trained labor.
• FAST ACTION – No scrubbing or agitation is necessary as special penetrating agents quickly
break up oily grime, dirt and air-borne industrial impurities.
• PROLONG EQUIPMENT LIFE – regular preventive maintenance program using brite-coil will
increase condenser life and saves costly equipment replacement and downtime.
• SAVES ENERGY DOLLARS – when used regularly, saves many dollars by causing airconditioning
systems to run at peak efficiency with cleaner condenser coils.
- Use only plastic acid resistant sprayers or similar applicators. Dilute one part BRITE-COIL with 2 to 10 parts water. Shut off unit. Hose down condenser coil to coil fins. Start at top of condenser and work gradually downwards.
- Allow up to 10 minutes for penetration of built up dirt layer.
- Flush with water and allow fins to dry. No scrubbing or agitation is necessary.
- For heavy built up dirty fins, repeat process. Thoroughly rinse all applicators that were used with BRITE-COIL.